Friday, November 20, 2009

Twilight Hangover!!!!

So, last weekend I had a frito-hangover (which results from eating way too many chili cheese frito's at 2 a.m. - after you have not had them for years) and today I have a TWILIGHT hangover. Yep, you guessed it...too much Twilight! (If such a thing were actually possible!) Ryan and I were lucky enough to see NEW MOON last night at an early showing, with practically our whole ward. A thoughtful husband reserved an entire theatre for his wife's birthday, and we all surprised her by being there. It was so fun to see it among many friends and especially with my cute husband. After viewing the movie for the first time, Ryan went home and I headed out with the ladies to Jordon Commons for the midnight showing! When Ryan picked up the girls from my sister's, and I was not with him they asked where I was. Ryan said they could not comprehend why I would want to see the same movie again, right after! Guess they've never seen a sparkling vampire! Anyway, I loved the movie (although I have a few beef's, but nothing can be perfect, right?) and it was so much fun to be out with friends. I got home and to bed around 3......and up at 7 to get my oldest off to school. Thus, the Twilight hangover. Well Worth it though.

I do have to mention one thing. Before we left for the movie, Ryan was slightly questioning my wearing of my Twilight shirt. He said "Do you think anyone else will be wearing them?" Silly Ryan! He has no idea the effect this teen romance has had on the female population. I wish he could have been there to see the midnight crowd. I saw things I never knew existed...girls in prom dresses with fake casts and crutches, pale faces with vampire "blood" seeping from the corners of mouths, every New Moon shirt possible, glittered faces, plastic vampire fangs, and my all time favorite.....grown woman with a stuffed wolf hat on her head! I was feelin pretty good about my shirt by the time we left!

2 comments:

  1. So glad I could share in those hangovers with you. Can not wait to see it again with you.
    Love ya

    ReplyDelete