Sunday, November 1, 2009

Never thought this day would come!

Hello out there! Yes, it's true...I have officially caved! Never thought the day would come when I would actually have a blog, but here I am (gulp) blogging. I have a lot to learn about this process, but I guess I have time. I am a self proclaimed repeller of all things technological, so this may be interesting. There was a time when I truly thought I'd never know how to e-mail either, so things can be learned, right? I'm just a simple girl, doin my simple things, livin my simple life. I like simplicity. But, I have decided to branch out and give this a try. Be patient with me as I learn the ropes!

9 comments:

  1. Yay Becky! You are an incredibly talented writer so I'm looking forward to your posts. No pressure. So happy I have another Blog to read to keep me company during the day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! You'll be addicited at first, but with time all things even out.

    Tennisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see what you blog about! You are such a good example to others I will definitely be back frequently!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well Hello my dear friend, so glad to see you here. This will make us all alot closer. We know so much more about each other this way. I am so glad you are here in our little blog world.
    Love ya
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice! So glad you have joined the masses! Now we just need to get your on Facebook ;) If you're like me, this becomes your journal of sorts. I enjoy it and Lisa is right, we know a lot about each other this way.

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY is all I have to say! Oh and maybe it's about time. Now we can keep track of you better. Let me know if you have ?ions, I am always ready to help.

    ReplyDelete
  7. glad is has. it will be fun to read all about you guys. miss you lots.

    ReplyDelete
  8. fabulous! we need to get dancing again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well, I think it is VERY sad that blogging is one of the best ways to stay in touch because I'd much rather it be done in person...but hey, we have to do what we can do, right? I will LOVE reading your blog! Love YOU!

    ReplyDelete