Monday, November 2, 2009

Another day in Paradise

Ok, so I need to figure out how to do pictures and everything else, so today I am just posting a little message. I am excited about being able to share some things that are in my head, since I am much better at writing than verbally expressing. So, I decided to name my blog "Another day in Paradise" which is after one of my all time favorite songs. It is not the Phil Collins one....not that there is anything wrong with Phil Collins...anyhoo, this song perfectly explains how I feel about life right now. I am sure many of you have heard it, but I wanted to put it on here in case someone wants to hear a really great song. I am not that crazy about the video (maybe because I can't really relate with the "mom" in it....I am usually wearing more pajama's and less little dresses) but I LOVE the words. So, here's the link....let me know what you think! (I'm a poet!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yakW10rgKX0

1 comment:

  1. Oh, and I wanted to mention that this is one of my all time favorite songs too. That along with "Mr. Mom"... but I think you (with more kids) can definately relate more!! LOL.

    ReplyDelete